In an effort to be a better blogger, I am going to attempt to post at least one blog post a week. An it dawned upon me that I haven’t really shared much background on myself except my craftiness. so here are some random factoids about me!
20 Random Facts About ME!!!!
I look normal ish on the outside, but I am rather random! SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!
- This is my favorite picture of me! Taken by my amazing sister, Jen. We were driving in Springfield one day and saw this super awesome elephant. I mean who wouldn’t love a pink elephant holding a martini while wearing glasses? I made her stop and get a picture of me with it.
2. I hate matching socks. Except my fuzzy penguin socks, they can only match each other because they really only match each other! And The smart ass socks that my sister got me. Did I mention that she is the best sister ever?
3. I am pretty sure my husband sometimes wonders if i will kill him in his sleep. Now it wouldn’t be because I hate him, it would be out of LOVE. Like the time i told him i ant to cut him open and wear him like a coat. I wouldn’t do that because that would be gross, and sticky, but sometimes I just love him so much i wanna crawl inside him!
Maybe I should have saved that one til last, because now you are going to stop reading and run away right? DON’T!! There is much more weirdness to come!
4. My favorite color is blue. I know boring, but you needed something normal after the last one. When we were kids, My grandparent would always get me and my sister the same thing , one pink and one blue. I was always the blue, Jen was always the pink.
And I am running out, My brain shuts down and says “I don’t know what else to say!” I know there is much more in there…
5. I am a very disorganized person when it comes to creating. I tend to spread out and make a huge mess. When I try to put things away and clean up,I get more inspired and make more things , making a bigger mess!
6. I have been married for almost 20 years. Now a days that is a huge accomplishment. I am happy to say that I am married to my soul mate, and all the bad times have made the good times sooooo much better. Wait what bad times? we don’t have those!
7. I will die without coffee in the morning. My husband has spoiled me so that if I get up before he leaves he will make me my coffee. It is a reason to get up in the morning. The occasional day that he is busy and I have to make it myself, I am sure to give him so much crap for it that he doesnt make that mistake again!
8. I am fluent in sarcasm. You couldn’t tell that right?
9. I like photography and taking pictures. That was one of the first things i wanted to be when I was a kid. I was always taking pictures. I am sure my parents were tired of pang to have all the film developed. Thankfully with digital, I don’t have to develop them all!
10. I am the mom to an amazing slice of life named Gavin, who is 18. He is an only child because he was a righteous pain in the ass from the time he was born, but now he has grown into such a caring, talented, amazing young man. I owe so much to my village that helped me raise him. All the grandparents, aunts, and friends who were there for us.
To be continued in part 2 when I think of more!