Raeven Design Studios is a joint venture between myself (Julie) and my new business partner Rabecca M. Rabecca is designing her own line of clothing and approached me to design a line of jewelry to go along with it. The name Raeven Design Studios comes from a combination of my jewelry line Ravenwing Creations, and her design line named Rae. It’s a perfect combination. I think this is going to be a great challenge and a chance for both of us to broaden our horizons! More info to come!
This is a questionnaire that my business partner and I came up with. Answers to these questions would be extremely helpful to us. If you choose to answer, please copy and paste this to an email , answer the questions and I will send you a coupon for $5.oo off a future purchase!
Raeven Design Studios –
A new venture by Julie B. of Ravenwing Creations and Rabecca M.
Feedback needed !!!! We are starting a joint fashion/jewelry line together and need your help!
The following questions will aid us in the development of our brand. Every COMPLETED ( 1 per person) questionnaire will earn the person a FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS or a $5.00 coupon towards the purchase of a Ravenwing Creations jewelry item. Thank you for your help!
- Please tell me about a time when you were shopping for a new outfit or accessory for an event. What was the event? What was the image you were trying to convey? What issues did you come across in your search for the perfect item?
- If you had difficulty finding the right item, how did you remedy the situation? (i.e. try a new store, if so how many? Did you try to make something yourself or have someone make it fr you?
- What guided your decision to shop at a particular store? (i.e. word of mouth, brand name, service, variety of product, visual displays, their success in helping you in the past? )
- What kind of environment or service are you looking for when you shop? How does it affect you making a purchase and subsequently returning to that seller?
- What is your primary goal when shopping for a new outfit? Is it for fun, for an event/ or need based or for others?
- Are you looking for an item that is unique and will help you stand out in the crowd or are you looking for something functional and for more everyday usage?
- Would you prefer custom made clothing with less variety or store bought with less variety?
- When purchasing jewelry or accessories, what factors do you consider? (circle all that apply)_____Cost _____Color _____Construction ____Durability _____Fit _____Style
Please circle your #1 consideration for purchase of jewelry or accessories